Me, myself and Alvin

October 4, 2004

Hmmm....Alpha course today was great! Saw a new face today, this guy Richard, aged 65, remarried. Funny thing about him is that he is a Muslim after he remarried, and he is here to know more about God. The discussion topic for today was when and how should I read the Bible. And during the discussion he was sharing all about he is life story with no relation to the topic...

I was like X( spare me...

Dad was like very ill today that he cannot attend the alpha course today. He has gastric flu and bad diahorrea. Pls pray for him if you guys read this. Wish him a speedy recovery so that he can come next week.

3 Comments:

  • hello, get to know ur blog fr frenster bulletin. i recommended my fren to alpha course organised by my church. he's now going every sat. which church is urs? -clar

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:39 PM  

  • I'm going to the one in Christ Methodist Church, where is your church?

    I've really learnt a lot in the Alpha course, especially more about the facts of the bible. I used to have lotsa doubts, during the group sessions, we iron out all of these.=)

    Its great that you have introduced him to join the course =)

    By Blogger Alvin, At 1:33 AM  

  • oh... fr christ methodist? u know kelvin? he was/is fr NUS...

    i'm fr Toa Payoh Methodist.

    -clar

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home