Me, myself and Alvin

September 29, 2004

Woah gym was crowded today, I almost had difficulty doing my routine workout sia. Wanted to wade in the swimming pool also but it was just damn crowded la.

At night I played carrom with my dad. He is an expert. Though I got an early lead into the game but I lost by one seed. Shucks....but then he is a veteran and I'm just only a beginner. But we just have fun and laugh it out. Hope to have more sessions like this with my dad =). I think he enjoys it.

So anyone care for a game of carrom??

3 Comments:

  • Me Me Me!!! Haven't played carrom for such a long time! The last I played was in JC.

    duckie from #jc_cafe (did I get the channel right?)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:16 PM  

  • Hey, didn't know you like carrom also. Great to see you here too.

    By Blogger Alvin, At 10:57 PM  

  • The favourite pastime in JC was carrom. Can play it the whole day long...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home