Me, myself and Alvin

September 28, 2004

Today dunno why like madman, run 9.5km/h for 25min. Usually I would run either 9km/h for 20 min, and I've increased the speed and time. But I didn't have time to do weights and rushed off to meet zhiwei. I've saw a girl who looked like karen chng in Fitness First, not sure it was her or not.

Had dinner with zhiwei at cafe cartel @ city hall. Zhiwei and I spotted a cockroach near our table hehe..... no we didn't eat the cockroach also....

Later we went to ACTS, a christian bookstore and zhiwei recommmended some of the nice books to me. But you know la, I seldom read books. After that, we went to royal sporting house and I bought some T-shirts 2 for 25 bucks... Reebok de hor...

I'm damn tired after all the excitement today... Just I can doze off soundly ....Zzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home