Me, myself and Alvin

September 28, 2004

Today faced a tough day at work, luckily Yuki jie and Vincent stepped in to help me. I hate those kinda bugs where it looked like its the .NET framework problem.

Later I'm meeting zhiwei, supposed to have a cell group meeting today but cancelled and rescheduled to next week, but then zhiwei and I are still having dinner.

I'll be squeezing in some time for my gym later. I missed running on the threadmill, and can't wait to get the flab out of my tummy. I'm fat la.

Today my GIC manager bought some chocs + nuts from aussie. 2 is enuff for me. Otherwise i need to work out more.

Hmm, I'm wondering whether I should join the salsa intermediate 2 class? Or should I join Jap classes or spend more time in the gym or take these time off to rest.

Once you are single, having a good job, you just have time to spend. Most importantly I feel that I should set aside some time for GOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home