Me, myself and Alvin

October 2, 2004

Ate at Muthu's curry yesterday. I was surprised that it was such a posh place. Lotsa accidents occured yeah. My bag was not even spared. Prasad recommended this drink called butter milk, it is said that it can quench your thirst + take away the burning sensation in your throat. So there you see the pic of my finished butter milk.(notice the leaves + chilli in the drink). Anyway I'd recommenend the curry sotong from that place, just irresistable... have to go to the gym thrice as often....burp....

3 Comments:

  • ya, somewhat can still feel the curry taste, hahaa...

    By Blogger Hendrik Christian, At 1:50 AM  

  • Liqi here.. I agreed that the curry sotong is really good. It's not so spicy for me. (I cant take too spicy food..) But the curry fish head also very nice also, althought very spicy for me.. Now I got a few more pimples added to my face gallery.. haha.. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:17 PM  

  • where's this place? price reasonable? -clar

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home