Me, myself and Alvin

May 17, 2005

2nd day of quickstart. yadda yadda. We were supposed to go to the cooking class after lesson at 6.00pm . lessons ended at 4pm so most of us headed back to hotel.
The bed is so soft, so nice....zzzzz 6.15pm ARGH! grabbed my stuff, rushed up to the office and realised that the bus has just left. Another quickstarter, Matthew also missed the bus and we went to downtown to settle our dinner.
I took him to the cheesecake factory to have dinner. There was too much variety of food, till we had difficulties choosing. I settle for the factory burger and he had pasta.
Later we went shopping for a digital cam as he wanted to get a digi cam for his gf. The shop that we got the digi cam from was really cool and I love the tempur pillows..Click here


We went straight back to hotel after that. I watched a lil tv before zzzz...

5 Comments:

  • u missed the highlight of quick start ???!!!!! how could u ???!!!!!

    By Blogger Hendrik Christian, At 9:22 PM  

  • luv cheesecake factory!! Tempur pillow looks wonderful!!!! The description just makes me wanna use it right away to sleeeep! haha.. how's USAA treating ya?

    By Blogger Prisca, At 12:46 PM  

  • Yeah, I'm a big fan of cheesecake factory! Guess what the hotel that I'm staying in right now in Tokyo is using the tempur pillow. 1 pillow is about 250 USD when I saw it in there.

    I kind of miss shopping in USA but the weather is a bit crazy there. Can rain ,shine, rain, shine, rain, shine in 1 day...

    By Blogger Alvin, At 2:29 PM  

  • Oh Lucky U!!!!!!! How pampered.. hehehe.. *Envious* Yeah .. I love shopping in USA. Actually.. I loved shopping anywhere.. lol.

    By Blogger Prisca, At 12:54 AM  

  • Well I guess I can be lucky this time only. What do you usually shop for pris? Clothes clothes and more clothes?

    By Blogger Alvin, At 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home