Me, myself and Alvin

March 22, 2005

Some more updates, last wed I went out to watch 'Hitch' with my good friend Yiping. It was so funny that I almost spit out my drink. This Will Smith was too comical liao. Before that, we had ate at Thai Express. The red bean ice shake was great. Yiping said her avacado one was great too.

Sat was a really kok up day sia. Went swimming with Zhongxiang but errr...forgot to bring ...lol...damn paiseh.

Anyway, we played HALO 2 Co-op and Top Spin Co-op, until we forgot to settle our dinner. But it was damn shoik since I've never played for a long time.

2 Comments:

  • AT LAST !!!!!!

    By Blogger Hendrik Christian, At 5:56 PM  

  • Hooray! DreamWeaverHelp is back! Anyway, I watched the show too on Sunday and I think it was hilarious. Kinda gives average Joes around the world some hope! :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home