Me, myself and Alvin

September 10, 2006

I was taking some test today to see which country is best for me.

The possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America.

And guess what, I've got Vietnam

Vietnam
Your country is 43 concerned with morals, 62 prosperous, 47 liberal, and 30 aggressive!
You've got a decent income--way to go. Time to work on some other departments. Elections, for instance. Liberalization is key. And maybe spruce up your tourism--you've got potential there.

Maybe it is time to pack my bags....heh

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home